splines in space

theorising through (dance) practice




Tina Bausch


E-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



amusing typo (well it made me laugh over my breakfast) in The Guardian, both online and in print.

I'd have Quentin Tarantino as the director, and, as a complete contrast, directors Kar Wai Wong and Alan Plater, and maybe Tina Bausch to choreograph it.[Akram Khan]

i doubt kahn make this mistake, must be a non dance informed editor

What I'd do if I had the money: Akram Khan, choreographer/dancer.

Tags: ,


0 responses to “Tina Bausch”

post a comment

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


prior posts

archives

newsfeed

blogroll

生きる



© splines in space (matthew gough) 2005
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates - Original design by Michael Heilemann and Chris Davis.