splines in space

theorising through (dance) practice




kalte Hände


E-mail this post



remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i used to know a fantastic dancer called Sabrina, really hard-working dedicated and a real pleasure to be around. she always complained she had kalte Hände, and it's something i still say when it's chilly and i have no gloves. as usually happens, we lost contact ... but the other day i discovered how to contact her and sent of an email. i hope to hear back from her soon ... she seems to be doing very well for herself.

when i was a choir boy i used to warm my hands by putting them into the sleeves of my cassock. i had a great choir master called Malcolm Mckelvey, he taught me how to sing and lots more beyond ... including my love of JS Bach and Baroque music in general. my thoughts go to his family, as i know how deeply this news has affected me.


Malcolm McKelvey


0 responses to “kalte Hände”

post a comment

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


prior posts

archives

newsfeed

blogroll

生きる



© splines in space (matthew gough) 2005
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates - Original design by Michael Heilemann and Chris Davis.